How can you join?
You can either join an existing cleanup, organised by somebody else. The organiser arranges gloves, garbage bags and gives a short briefing about the route to take. Search a cleanup below and become part of DusselCleanUp.
You can also organize a cleanup by yourself. This means you will select a starting location and route, reach out to your municipality to pick up the collected garbage afterwards, and make sure everybody has gloves and bags.
All registered CleanUps receive a starter package for support. Before your CleanUp you will receive an e-mail with all the information.
- 1x information sheet
- 10x wood grabs (length 80 cm)
- 1x pack of garbage bags 60L (in one pack are 10 garbage bags)
- 1x pack of garbage bags 35L (in one pack are 12 garbage bags)
- 5x garbage bags 60L grey
- 5x pair of gloves size 6
- 10x pair of gloves size 8
- 5x pair of gloves size 10
- 6x children's gloves
- 1x flag logo, flag: 100 x 150 cm, fabric, folded flat - separated by rivers,
- 2x pockets